- i have taken up 3/4 of the black plastic in the backyard, and hope to roto-till and seed the lawn in the course of the next two weeks.
- becky, pete, alex and i took a little trip camping in vermont. we got to go swimming!
- most of the music i've been listening to is in minor chords. awesome.
- i went to the gym on sunday, and am getting back into that.
- i happened to purchase some white gym sneakers - i laugh when i wear them because i look like somebody that i'm not.
- currently i'm attempting to re-make myself into something new and fabulous. i started by shaving my legs.
- does anyone else think this is funny? a vibrator cleverly disguised as a razor with a nice round rubber 'handle'? i'm tempted just because it's an entertaining idea.
- it has been gently pointed out to me by several people that, in fact, i'm not fat or unattractive, but have been dressing in an 'unflattering' manner for the last two-three months. today i've busted out a skirt and cute top, and the compliments / smiles seem to support their statements. point taken, yo.
- this weekend mostly sucked, except for the part where i stayed home. i spent way too much money on thursday and friday nights, and had, at best, mediocre experiences
- my fucking bike is messed up again, and i have to fiddle with it tonight.
- on the upswing, awesome ricardo finished the pictures of me and bike together!!! and here is one because i am wicked glad i came out looking good.
kathryn has been a blog-slacker.
so, it occurs to me the lower half hasn't really posted anything lately. to update everyone on the excitement, here is a list of things to note:
Posted by kathryn at 12:07 PM